Lots 7&8, 5-7 Honeysuckle Drive, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Sep 2016
Absolute Harbourfront Opportunity
The subject properties are situated on the northern side of Honeysuckle Drive, in the popular Lee Wharf development. Separated from the water’s edge of Newcastle Harbour by just a few metres of landscaped open space, the properties enjoy a prime position with spectacular water views.
The subject properties are located on the ground floor of a multi-storey, mixed use, residential and commercial building. Lot 7 has Development Consent for café and liquor licence approval, plus approval to enclose the expansive outdoor area. Lot 8 is fully fitted as a small supermarket with a cool room and office. Two basement car spaces are allocated to each property.
• Absolute harbourfront location
• Located in the popular Lee Wharf development with frontage to both Honeysuckle Drive and Newcastle Harbour
• Two ground floor strata lots to be sold separately or in-one-line
• Total combined strata area 619sqm
• Four secure basement car spaces
• Zoned B4 Mixed Use under Newcastle LEP 2012
• Situated in close proximity to all amenities
• Influx of residenial apartment developments resulting in repopulation of the city centre
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lots 7&8, 5-7 Honeysuckle Drive...