Lots 401 - Kingsford Smith Business Park, PORT HEDLAND WA 6721
From $205,000 plus GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Aug 2016
BULKY GOODS | WAREHOUSE | LIGHT INDUSTRIAL
Kingsford Smith Business Park marks a new era for Port Hedland and the Pilbara region.
Strategically located on Great Northern Highway, the major road between Port Hedland and South Hedland, Kingsford Smith Business Park supports a fully serviced, easily accessible bulky goods and light industrial precinct.
The release of the 113ha retail park is expected to create a regional hub for bulky goods, home and light industrial retailers.
Kingsford Smith Business Park has been specifically developed as a light industrial and bulky goods retail park, offering premium roadside exposure and is expected to serve as a gateway to Australia’s North-West corridor for many nationally known tenants.
Twenty-nine commercial sites have been made available and a further warehouse development zone has been earmarked for future growth.
Kingsford Smith Business Park has been designed to create a much needed commercial and highly sought-after retail hub for Port Hedland and the Pilbara.
Positioned as the centre of commerce and industry, the park maintains close proximity to Port Hedland International Airport and is set back from the Great Northern Highway that links the North-West corridor. Port Hedland’s reputation and connection to the mining industry and port operations provides an opportunity that is unrivalled by other regional centres due to location and zoning regulations.
Kingsford Smith Business Park boasts the perfect position to deliver the business needs of Port Hedland’s light industrial commercial retail market.
• Competitive pricing from $205,000 plus GST - subject to
change when surveyed
• Serviced lots ranging from 2000m2 to 2.2ha
• Flexibility to amalgamate several lots into larger lots
• Professional design guidelines in place to maintain development
• Located minutes from both Port Hedland and South Hedland
residential suburbs and CBD’s
• Close to the Great Northern Highway and Port Hedland
• Anchored by Bunnings Hardware and with interest from other businesses.
As well as providing equity, buying a commercial site has several advantages: -
• Clear, distinct fixed costs by obtaining a commercial mortgage
• Tax deductions for costs associated with owning and running a commercial space – these
include interest on the mortgage and property taxes
• Choice of design, build and custom fit out
• Rental income: Owning commercial space can offer the
advantage of renting out extra space, adding another source of
income to the business.
• Capital growth: The prospect of owning commercial space and
having the property appreciate over time, allows the owner to sell
and fund their retirement.
By investing in Kingsford Smith Business Park, there is a unique opportunity to own land in one of Australia’s best performing real estate environments, in a town that provides 12% of Australia’s total exports.
• Strong historical capital growth
• Exceptional rental yields
• Strong appeal for prospective tenants
• Ideal for owner occupiers
• The newest and only bulky goods park in Port Hedland
• Located in Port Hedland’s most visible location
• 18,000 (approx) vehicular movements per day
• Located in Port Hedland’s International Airport Developmental
Producing 25 per cent of the world’s iron ore, Port Hedland is recognised as a strategic regional centre in the North West of Western Australia, entering a new phase of growth and providing pivotal links between Australia with Asia.
To enquire regarding commercial opportunities at Kingsford Smith Business Park, please contact Hedland First National.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lots 401 - Kingsford Smith...