Lots 3, 4, 5 & 6 Ashby Close, FORRESTFIELD WA 6058
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 8,364 - 34,500m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Sep 2016
Substantial Land Holding in Prime Roe Highway Corridor
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a substantial land holding set in the heart of the prime Roe Highway industrial corridor, set midway between the Kewdale/Welshpool and Hazelmere industrial areas, within the newly rezoned industrial precinct of Forrestfield/High Wycombe.
The offering represents a prime industrial land opportunity for developers and owner occupiers alike to secure a site in the recently rezoned industrial precinct in close proximity to Perth’s premier industrial districts and forming what is the most exciting industrial development location currently available in the Metropolitan area. The land falls within Stage 1 of the Forrestfield/High Wycombe Industrial Area Local Structure Plan and boasts the following key attributes.
• Substantial site area of approx. 4.66 hectares.
• Lots available from 8,364sq m upwards.
• Strategic location within Perth Metropolitan area only 13 kilometres east of Perth CBD.
• Proximity to major transport networks including Perth Domestic and International Airports, and Kewdale Freight Terminal.
• Minutes away from prime Kewdale/Welshpool and Hazelmere industrial precincts.
• Recently rezoned as â€˜Light Industry’ with development potential for transport and storage related operators.
• Adjacent to the Roe Highway heavy haulage and road train route.
• Excellent access to the key thorough fares including Roe Highway, Dundas Road, Abernethy Road, Tonkin Highway and Great Eastern Highway.
• 4 individual allotments with individual Certificate of Titles.
• New Berkshire Road/Roe Highway overpass with works commencing August 2014.
• Future substantial improvement to the local road infrastructure including a new Nardine/Ashby Close link providing vastly improved road frontage.
• Ready for immediate development upon DA approval.
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agent.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lots 3, 4, 5 & 6 Ashby Close...