Lot 9 Saltwater Circuit, NARANGBA QLD 4504
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Aug 2016
High Clearance Warehouse with Docks - 2,100sqm
JLL and Cushman Wakefield are please to present this outstanding warehousing opportunity located within the Interchange Industrial Estate located on the Bruce Highway.
- 2,100sqm* prime industrial facility
- 150sqm* of quality on grade office accommodation
- 1,950sqm* warehouse with a 9m+ internal clearance
- Access via four roller doors including two loading docks
- Excellent truck accessibility - B double approved routes
- Direct access to Bruce Highway Interchange
- Ability to occupy in 6 months
The subject property is located in Narangba approximately 32km* North of Brisbane’s CBD in between North Lakes and Caboolture. The region is recognised as a strategic location for heavy industry and logistics considering its proximity to northern infrastructure networks and a number of key cities in South East Queensland including the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. Major occupiers within the immediate vicinity comprise mainly of industrial users which are attracted to its proximity to critical infrastructure and demographics. Occupiers within the Narangba precinct include Bunning's, G James, Powerlink, Apex Steel and B.E.P Engineering.
For more information / plans please contact JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 9 Saltwater Circuit NARANGBA