Lot 6/1000 Ann Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Sep 2016
FOR SALE - ICONIC RETAIL OPPORTUNITY / PURCHASE IN YOUR SELF MANAGED SUPER FUND (SMSF) AND LEASE BACK - A COMPELLING PROPOSITION!
On behalf of the Vendor, Chesterton International has the exclusive pleasure to present to the market Lot 6, Emporium, 1000 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley.
Lot 6 is a ground floor retail strata / tenancy comprising 86 sqm of net lettable area (plus 18 sqm of special privilege outdoor area) with one (1) secure, exclusive use car park and storage area.
The tenancy features two frontages including prominent street frontage along busy Wickham Street near the entrance to the Emporium precinct.
Emporium is a luxury inner-city precinct comprising 232 residential apartments, 102 hotel suites, 48 retail and dining outlets with excellent on-site customer car parking.
Lot 6, Emporium, 1000 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley offers an opportunity for an Owner-Occupier (Ideal for Medical & Allied Health) to secure a high-quality retail strata asset with excellent exposure in one of Brisbane's most iconic precincts.
- 86 sqm retail NLA (plus 18 sqm of special privilege outdoor area)
- One (1) secure, exclusive use car park and storage area
- Suit Owner-Occupier / Ideal for Medical + Allied Health
- Leasing options will also be considered
- Ample on-site customer car parking
- Floor to ceiling glass facade to both frontages providing excellent exposure to busy Wickham Street
- Within Brisbane's iconic Emporium precinct comprising 232 residential apartments, 102 hotel suites and 48 retail & dining outlets
- Close proximity to public transport (Bus, Train and CityCat)
For Sale / Lease by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST) on Wednesday 26th October 2016.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 26/10/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- 1000 Ann Street
Lot 6/1000 Ann Street FORTITUDE...