Lot 508 Shenton Road, CLAREMONT WA 6010
FOR SALE BY OFFERS INVITED
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Oct 2016
LARGEST MIXED-USE SITE IN CLAREMONT ON THE PARK
RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - LOT 508
Claremont on the Park is coming alive. The first residents have moved in, The Goods Shed an activated community hub has opened and a fresh new mix of living and business opportunities are planned for completion soon.
LOT 508 KEY FEATURES:
• Land area 7,418sqm
• Maximum 2,250sqm of commercial space
• Maximum 180sqm of retail space
• Approved for up to six storeys
• Minimum of 174 apartments (subject to Design Guidelines)
• Views across Claremont Oval parkland greenspace
• Highly prominent location on Shenton Road directly opposite Claremont Train Station
• Claremont, a desirable suburb 10km from the Perth CBD in Western Australia
Offers are now invited to purchase Lot 508.
Submissions close 2pm (WST) Thursday 8 December 2016
To download the Offers Invited document visit www.landcorp.com.au/claremontonthepark
For enquiries please contact the sales agents
CLAREMONT ON THE PARK KEY FEATURES:
• The first residents moved into The Pocket by Georgiou Living in April.
• Mirvac are about to start construction on The Grandstand and Reserve apartments following successful pre-sales.
• Blackburne Property Group will soon be commencing a pre-sales campaign for their Claremont by Blackburne apartments which includes finalising the details for a high end boutique supermarket, shops, café and deli.
• Home to the Claremont Tigers Football Club at Claremont Oval. New club rooms are under construction including a state of the art gymnasium which will be available to the community.
• Public Transport Authority are building Western Australia’s first basement Park and Ride facility underneath the club rooms, seamlessly integrating the 200 bay train station car park into the Claremont on the Park precinct.
• The Goods Shed is now open. It's a favourite place to enjoy a coffee and hosts exhibitions, workshops, artist residencies and cultural events year-round.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 508 Shenton Road CLAREMONT