Lot 24+25/99-115 FLINDERS STREET, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Development / Land, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Sep 2016
Guaranteed Long Term Returns + Future Development Profits!
Apart from being a beautiful piece of real estate that requires minimal management input, the core benefit of this property is it provides: "Guaranteed rental income plus future development profits".
A rare commodity for Investment buyers to have the opportunity to purchase an almost trouble free investment with these long term returns, and with such development diversity.
"A" Sharp creative office space, SoHo style Cafe with a captive commercial and residential clientele, and some potential studio conversions ready to go.
Enjoy shared expenses, Low outgoings, minimal maintenance, easy to manage and an architecturally attractive property with a long term International Tenant "Spaces - Regus International".
AND finally when you’re ready to cash in, complete an easy subdivision of potentially 24 Lots and PROFIT!
- Strong capital growth in the most sought after location in Sydney’s City Fringe
- International Blue Chip Tenant
- Income circa $1,000,000 per annum plus GST
- Tenant “Spaces – Regus International”
- New long term lease
- Potential 24 Lot subdivision
- Size: 2000 sqm approximately
- Other tenants +14 secure parking spaces
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 24+25/99-115 FLINDERS STREET...