Lot 10, 832 Anzac Parade, MAROUBRA NSW 2035
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Oct 2016
PRIME RETAIL INVESTMENT - Price guide over $1.3m+
Opportunity to acquire a secure retail investment in a tightly held retail precinct in Maroubra Junction. The centre fronts the highly pedestrianised Anzac Parade, exposed to large levels of foot traffic passing the store frontage as they enter the plaza. The property is fully occupied and includes two new lease agreements.
This property includes key features such as:
- Strata Area: 139sqm ( Seafood shop = 83.4sqms * plus Gift shop = 55.6sqms* )
- Two tenants under one title ownership
- Seafood shop - 5 x 5 year lease
- Gift shop - 3 x 3 year lease
- Secure gross of $130,000* per annum
- Excellent exposure and foot traffic
- Maroubra Plaza offers 2 hours free parking
Method of Sale
This property is offer for sale by private treaty.
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 10, 832 Anzac Parade MAROUBRA