LONGREACH QLD 4730
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Oct 2016
Iconic Longreach Auction
This iconic & popular hotel in the heart of Longreach in Eagle Street near the post office, presents a grand opportunity to purchase a prime asset in a great location. It is situated in the heart of this hub & spoke regional service centre. Some features of this iconic & popular offering includes but is not limited to, the following;
- Full liquor licensing including take-away & a drive-through bottleshop as well as 3 cold & storage rooms & a wine cellar
- A gaming license & the sale includes 20 modern poker machines plus keno
- The choice of a private & a public bar for the clientele
- Good sized function & or dining room
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Large beer garden that also hosts "Roly's famous Friday & Sunday night BBQs
- There are 7 upstairs hotel rooms & 10 motel units all air-conditioned
- A private on-site laundry for hotel motel use only
- Large office area & a small conference room or extra family unit
- Extra income & hotel patronage available currently from a freight and bus commission agency & service depot for Bus Queensland & Greyhound
- CCTV cameras are mostly downstairs in the complex
A 5 vehicle car park is situated at one end of the hotel which gives convenient access for guests and employees as well as plenty of on-street free parking. There may also be the opportunity for further development of this site (subject to council approval).
Portfolio Auction on account of Roland Gooding Friday 17th November, at 12pm in-rooms at RAAS Gold Coast office, 211 Ron Penhaligon Way, Robina. N.B. The Commercial Hotel Longreach, Longreach Outback Adventures at 18 Stork Road, Longreach & 8 motel units & a cabin at 101 Magpie Lane, Longreach, will be offered as a whole, separately & in any combination, simultaneously. The Royal Hotel at Bouldercombe will also be offered there.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information