LOGANHOLME QLD 4129
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Aug 2015
OUTSTANDING WAREHOUSE PLUS FENCED YARD - CLOSE TO MOTORWAY!
* 490m2 metal clad warehouse building with 1,430m2 fenced yard
* Building includes 40m2 of air-conditioned office and 50m2 of mezzanine
* Access to warehouse via three 6m high roller doors
* Site has two crossovers and a wash bay
* Professionally landscaped
* Located less than two kilometres from the Pacific Highway and Logan Motorway
Loganholme is located in the popular industrial precinct of the South M1 Corridor, just twenty kilometres southeast of the Brisbane CBD. Slacks Creek has excellent access to the nearby M1 Pacific Highway and Logan Motorway allowing for a great connection to all of South East Queensland, including the Port of Brisbane, the Brisbane CBD and Ipswich CBD as well as Brisbane Airport. The south M1 Corridor has attracted several quality companies to the area, including IKEA, National Tiles and the Mirvac Logan MegaCentre. This precinct is growing exponentially, with major private and public sector projects underway and coming to completion, making it appealing to emerging and established corporations alike.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information