Limonetto Nodal Point-;- Newquay, DOCKLANDS VIC 3008
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Sep 2016
High Yielding Waterfront Retail Investment. 7% Yield.
- Award winning tenancy - “Limonetto” Gelateria & Ice Cream - Established 2002
- Secure lease: 5 + 5 years (Commenced 28/11/12)
- Rent: $49,172.72 per annum plus Outgoings
- Annual reviews: 3% per annum
- Located within the rapidly developing NewQuay Precinct
- Landmark Building - shaped like an ice cream cone!
- Walking distance to Melbourne's CBD, Southern Cross station, Trams, Melbourne Star and Etihad Stadium
- Potential depreciation benefits (owners original depreciation schedule available upon request)
- Blue Chip investment with secure passive rental income
- Thriving inner city location
- Suit the astute investor or future occupier
Please Note: This transaction is a Leasehold sale of the total of 99 years from the "Crown".
A rare opportunity to secure a exceptional secure investment in the best position of the NewQuay retail precinct.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Limonetto Nodal Point-;- Newquay...