Level 8/37 York Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Sep 2016
PRIME COMMERCIAL WHOLE FLOOR WITH TWO CAR SPACES!
- High quality whole floor commercial property
- Two car spaces included on separate titles
- Prime location above Wynyard Station
- Expansive east and west window frontages
- Spectacular views overlooking Wynyard Park
- High ceilings and loads of natural light
- Efficient and easily sub dividable floor plan
- Professional boardroom area
- Striking reception and client waiting area
- Currently sub divided into three commercial suites
- Extensive commercial fitout included
- Internal wet kitchen facilities
- On floor male and female bathrooms
- Estimated rental: $330,000 per annum approx.
- Modern and stylish CBD building and lobby
- Premier location in major growth precinct
- Minutes to Barangaroo and Wynyard Walk
- Close to Circular Quay, Wynyard and Martin Place
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Level 8, Lot 42 - 424m2 approx.
Car space, Lot 1 - 23m2 approx.
Car space, Lot 22 - 14m2 approx.
Total area - 461m2 approx.
Strata levies - $14,206 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $1,301 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $174 per quarter approx.
Car park levies - $1,175 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 08 November 2016 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ross Ladd - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
08/11/2016 10:30:00 Add to Calendar
Level 8/37 York Street SYDNEY