Level 5, Suite 482/3 Castlereagh Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Oct 2016
Prime Office in Sydney CBD For Auction
311-315 Castlereagh Street is a 6 level commercial building completed in 1999 with the facade undergoing an upgrade in 2003. This secure building has a concierge and is serviced by 2 lifts, with free access granted to building facilities which include: 20 metre pool, spa, gym, table tennis, squash courts and rooftop BBQ area.
The suite is located on level 5 and is partitioned into 4 offices plus large open areas. The office has its own receptionist area and kitchenette. The office faces Hyde Park and has a lock-up garage located on level 2.
- 110 sqm + one lock up garage
- It has been divided into 4 office rooms, 1 store room, open area, waiting area, kitchenette
- Bright with park view
- Central location, walking distance to stations, public parking station and other amenities
- Secured building with 24/7 access
- Individual Airconditioning
- Windows could be opened for fresh air
Strata levy: $1807.63 per quarter (approx)
Council rate: $267.80 per quarter (approx)
Water rate: $185.79 per quarter (approx)
Auction Date: 10:30am on Tuesday Oct 25 2016
Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
For more information contact William Shen: 0419 406 645
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 5, Suite 482/3 Castlereagh...