Level 5, 21 Bolton Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $110.76 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Oct 2016
Rooftop Office or Resi Conversion
- The property is located on the eastern side of Bolton Street, between Hunter Street and King Street, at the eastern
end of Newcastle CBD.
- The property forms part of five storey commercial building situated in the heart of Newcastle’s professional precinct.
- The floor is currently utilised as office accommodation however could suit a range of uses including a residential
conversion subject to council and strata approval.
- Being accessed by dual elevators, level five provides quality grade professional office space, incorporating a
reception / waiting area, open plan office accommodation, staff kitchenette and male and female amenities. There is
carpet floor coverings throughout, together with a suspended acoustic tile ceiling, recessed fluorescent lighting and
Total strata area as follows:-
- Internal Area - 84sqm (approx.)
- Eastern Terrace - 36sqm (approx.)
- South Western Terrace - 196sqm (approx.)
- TOTAL - 316sqm (approx.)
Sale Price - $495,000 plus GST
Rental - $35,000 per annum gross (plus GST)
- Outgoings are included in the above mentioned rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, telephones, insurance, internal cleaning etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 5, 21 Bolton Street NEWCASTLE