Level 35, Barangaroo 100 Barangaroo Avenue, SYDNEY NSW 2000
From $1860 per month for 1- person suite
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Other
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Sep 2016
NEW 5-STAR OFFICES IN BARANGAROO – PRESELLING NOW
PREMIUM 5-STAR OFFICE FROM $ 1,860 + GST PER MONTH FOR 1- PERSON SUITE IN BARANGAROO TOWER ONE.
Secure your ideal position in this brand new development and strengthen your business profile with a Servcorp Serviced Office.
Tower One is situated within Barangaroo, one of the world's most stunning waterfront precincts in Sydney’s CBD and offers breathtaking views.
A Serviced Office is exactly what the name implies – Office with a Service. It is a cost-effective and scalable alternative to a traditional office. Every Servcorp location has a highly qualified team on hand to ensure you have everything you need to keep your business running smoothly.
Servcorp offers a Serviced Office package to suit your business needs without incurring the additional capital investments.
TOTAL FIXED COST PRICING INCLUSIVE OF:
• Dedicated receptionist to answer your calls and greet your guests
• Furnished with quality furniture
• Access to professional boardrooms and meeting rooms
• Cleaning, electricity and building outgoings included
• Unlimited tea and coffee for you and your guests
• IP telephone per person including outgoing calls
• Lightning-fast secure Internet and IT team on-site
• Complimentary usage for 5 days per month as you travel outside your home city
• Daily mail delivery Reception daily newspapers and magazines
• 24/7 suite access
• Key business amenities at your doorstep
WITHIN 5 MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE FROM:
• Harbour Bridge, The Rocks, Barangaroo Reserve, Observatory Hill, Circular Quay
• Major Banks – St George, Commonwealth, Westpac, NAB
• 5 Star hotels, serviced apartments
• Theatres and entertainment venues
• Popular restaurants, cafes and bars
• Childcare Services
• Pharmacies, newsagents and post office
• Public transport – trains, buses, ferries
• Airport - 15 - 20 minutes by taxi from the Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport.
• Train -8 minute walk from Wynyard Railway station. Minutes from Town Hall & Martin Place stations.
• Ferry - 2 minute walk to Barangaroo South or a 10 minute walk to Circular Quay.
• Bus - 8 minute walk from Wynyard railway station & bus interchange.
CONTACT SERVCORP ON T +61 2 8046 7500
Choose a 5-star Servcorp Serviced Office in a prestigious location and enjoy the benefit of affordable monthly rates with minimal set-up costs, personal support to help your business thrive and access to a global corporate network as you travel and expand your business.
Barangaroo South is Australia's premier commercial hub for the Asia Pacific region, offering scale and quality on par with the world’s best office precincts and located on our world famous Sydney Harbour.
The building boasts of spectacular views of Sydney Harbour all the way through to the city CBD skyline.
Setting new standards in sustainability, Barangaroo South is home to international banks, financial and professional service companies.
This premium grade energy efficient office space is close to residential apartments, hotels, shops, cafes, restaurants, and cultural facilities. There are direct public transport connections, including a major pedestrian connection through to Wynyard station and the city.
The work environment is ideal for future-focused businesses who value flexible and sustainable workplaces to enhance productivity and innovation.
Note: Pay-as-you-go administration and secretarial fees. Additional service charges apply. Price and office availability subject to change.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 35, Barangaroo 100...