Level 11/356 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Oct 2016
URGENT LISTING - 356 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD â€“ sublease
Modern boutique CBD office spaces - rare prime location right in the heart of the city. Fully fitted and ready for you to move in!
• Sublease - 20 months, or shorter period if you prefer.
* 40sqms - $3,000 per month, all inclusive (negotiable)
Areas are semi-serviced and includes:
* Free use of meeting rooms
* Free use of pabx system (incl telephone handsets)
* Office furniture and chairs
* Free WIFI
* Shared use of kitchen and reception area
* All outgoings included. Reception and downstairs lobby signage available. You also have access to additional shared meeting rooms, training/multimedia room and a Boardroom.
* Great natural light
* Bike racks/Shower facilities
* Prestigious address - between Elizabeth & Queen Street, opposite 333 Collins
* Suit professional businesses only
* Close to all forms of public transport and CBD amenities
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 11/356 Collins Street MELBOURNE