Level 10 / 12 St Georges Terrace, PERTH WA 6000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 6 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Aug 2016
A WHOLE CITY FLOOR WITH SWEEPING RIVER VIEWS!
- Level 10 (1,072m2 plus 70m2 exclusive use areas) - Net Lettable Area of the floor is approx 1,142m2
- Fully partitioned with plan available upon request - Corporate offices, large board rooms, training rooms, open plan seating, kitchens, additional toilets including disabled toilets on the floor.
- A full floor in well presented corporate 11 level office building.
- Phenomenal unrestricted Swan River views, looking to Kings Park.
- Purchase each floor as 11 strata units allowing future flexibility of selling or leasing in smaller configurations.
- On a whole floor basis common areas including hallways and toilets become exclusive.
- Currently fully partitioned ideally suited to lawyers, training organisations or professional services.
- 6 onsite car-bays as part lot, in the basement and at rear of building.
- Great natural light with windows along front and back of building.
- Recently Refurbished Common areas, Lifts and Grand Foyer.
- End of Trip Facilities in Basement.
- Building provides showers, bike racks, disabled access, onsite building manager and conference facilities.
- New Westin Hotel being developed close by on Hay and Murray Streets.
- High profile building with the WA Club recently taking over the top floor of the building (level 11), which provides members and guests great access to a full service restaurant, boardroom and meeting rooms in addition to lounge areas.
- 5 Star NABERS Energy Rating
- 3 Star NABERS Water Rating
Positioned at the Eastern end of St Georges Terrace close to the intersection of Victoria Avenue and Adelaide Terrace. The property sits on the edge of the bustling Perth central business district, with the Law Courts, Duxton Hotel, and Concert Hall and Council house all in close proximity.
There is huge amenity in the area, with Langley Park and the Swan River to the south, Royal Perth Hospital on Victoria Square two blocks away.
Call now for an inspection or further information. There are limited good whole floor opportunities in the current CBD market and this is one of them!!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 10 / 12 St Georges Terrace PERTH