Level 1/87 Wickham Tce, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
$325psm. Incentives On Offer
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Oct 2016
DESIRABLE CITY FRINGE LOCATION!
Located on one of Brisbane's most prominent streets, this immaculate 11 storey office building is within a short walking distance of both Central Station and bus facilities. The building has recently gone through major foyer renovations and lift upgrade to maintain the high expectations of its tenants. This much sort after premises also consists of after hours security and on site parking.
* 383sqm on level 1, can be split to 174m2 and 208m2.
* Boutique office building.
* Located opposite Central Station.
* New 'end of trip' facilities, Unisex showers and secure bike racks.
* Fibre optics connected into the building.
* Refurbished foyer & lifts.
Strong incentives on offer, motivated Vendor, contact Listing Agent to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 1/87 Wickham Tce SPRING HILL