Level 1/611 High Street, KEW EAST VIC 3102
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices
- Floor area:
- On-street parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
FIRST FLOOR OFFICE / RETAIL TO SUIT A VARIETY OF USES
Comprises an open plan space with kitchen and two separate offices accessed via an internal stairwell.
Features great natural light throughout and city views.
The property is located at the northern corner of High Street and Valerie Street approximately 10 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD. Kew East is an affluent suburb of Melbourne that is a highly sought after residential and business address.
The property benefits greatly from surrounding transport, retail, recreational and educational amenity including the following:
- The number 48 tram connecting North Balwyn through to Victoria Harbour in the Docklands runs right out the front of the property.
- The Eastern Freeway 1.2kms*Coles Supermarket 1.4kms*
- Harp Village retail precinct Situated in this strip
- High Street Kew retail precinct 1.9kms*
- Whitehorse Road retail precinct (Balwyn) 1.9kms*
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 1/611 High Street KEW EAST