Level 1/24 Walters Drive, OSBORNE PARK WA 6017
For Sale from $726,000 plus GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 13 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Oct 2016
GREAT VALUE HIGH SPEC OFFICES - GENUINE OFFERS CONSIDERED
CBRE is pleased to present for sale these adjoining strata offices within a small boutique 2 storey building within a sought after commercial precinct next to Dome Cafe.
• 173sqm* offices + 6 car bays, or
• 203sqm* offices + 7 car bays, or
• 376sqm* + 13 bays (combined)
These 2 adjoining boutique strata offices are offered for sale individually - or - combined.
- Lot 6: $726,000 + GST
- Lot 7: $913,500 + GST
ALL GENUINE OFFERS CONSIDERED!
The outstanding attributes include;
- Quality building specifications.
- One office includes full fit out.
- Full floor to ceiling glazing.
- Excellent natural light throughout.
- Preferred corporate office location.
- Directly next to new Dome CafÃ©!
- Both first floor / top floor offices.
- Self-contained with own male, female & tea prep facilities.
- Highly presentable 2 level office complex.
- Generous car parking bay allocation.
- Low outgoings.
- Access to Freeway / Train / Bus Links /Cycle Ways
- Affordably priced for prompt sale.
Rich amenities convenient for the office worker includes Shopping Centres, Banks, Postal, Taverns, Food, Entertainment, Cinema Complex, Auto Service & Repairs, Child Care.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 1/24 Walters Drive OSBORNE PARK