LEICHHARDT NSW 2040
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Hotel / Leisure, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
A RESTAURANTEUR'S DREAM OPPORTUNITY
ALL RESTAURANTEURS TAKE NOTE..Here is your chance to secure the premium restaurant within the Italian Forum! All of the hard work has been done and now this large restaurant premises is ready for you to make your mark and revitalise the heart & soul of the Italian Forum.
- With a substantial 365m* floor space and double frontage to the Forum's piazza
- Large main dining area
- Potential to make use of outdoor seating areas within the Italian Forum's piazza
- 3 cool rooms, exhaust and grease trap
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Across two strata lots
- Ready for you to revitalise and capitalise on the enormous potential
For further details please contact Linda Knock on 0450 609 344 or Luke Smith on 0416 281 577.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information