LEICHHARDT NSW 2040
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Hotel / Leisure, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Sep 2016
Rarely does such a ready made opportunity present itself in this vibrant part of Sydney's Inner West. This restaurant premises contains substantial infrastructure such as a cool room, wood fired pizza oven, exhaust, and grease trap, along with the potential to make use of outdoor seating areas within the piazza.
- Previously operating as a pizzeria and now ready for you to reinvent
- Secure prime position in The Italian Forum
- 185m* Restaurant fronting The Forums piazza
- Ample parking available for customers within the Centre
- Secure your place in Sydney's strong performing Inner West, neighboring Palace Cinema & Norton Plaza, only 6 kilometres from Sydney CBD.
For further details please contact Linda Knock on 0450 609 344 or Luke Smith on 0416 281 577.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information