LAWNTON QLD 4501
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 50 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Aug 2016
BARGAIN ENTRY BUYING - 136SQM GYMPIE ROAD OFFICE/WAREHOUSE!
* 136sqm Office/Warehouse unit of block and metal-clad construction
* Quality air-conditioned ground floor office comprising 45sqm
* Balance consisting of clear-span warehouse with good natural light
* Flexible Specialised Centre zoning permitting a multitude of uses
* Ample on-grade parking spaces onsite for staff and/or visitors
* Competitively priced unit that WILL be sold - Present all offers today
Lawnton , some 35 minutes from the CBD, is dissected by busy Gympie Road which is fronted by a number of large showrooms and retail centres benefiting from the high volume of passing traffic that use the arterial as the major connecting road into town. The suburb has a very active industrial precinct with both rental and sales rates making the area an attractive option for prospective tenants and owners alike. New developments continue to press forward providing a multitude of opportunities for those looking in area as well as providing upgrades to road networks and enhancing the precincts profile.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Nick Price of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Listing ID 9485135
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information