LANSVALE NSW 2166
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Oct 2016
IMPRESSIVE IN EVERY SENSE!!
If you want to become the most dominant player in arguably one of the highest traffic recorded roads within the NSW roads network, this is the property you've been waiting for. The numbers speak for themselves:
* Site area: 7,000m² approx
* Building area: 1,100m² approx (Retail area: 400m²)
* Massive, over 60m frontage on Hume Highway
* Zoning: B5 Development
* Abundance of car parking
* Underdeveloped surplus land
The current use of this facility is mixed retail/warehousing. It's fully fitted out with various sizes/configurations of coolrooms, freezers, fridges and it's ready to be occupied.
The property lends itself to an array of options such as:
*Occupy the whole or part of the property, and lease the rest
* Upside development, lodge a DA to develop the site to either a substantial functional bulky goods/showroom/main road facility, which would suit your commercial needs or to a main road users/mid scale bulky goods unit complex
* Simply landbank and consolidate more adjoining lots over time
Securing properties of that caliber will certainly set you up for the future!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information