LABRADOR QLD 4215
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Aug 2016
Development Opportunity With Main Road Exposure
* 15,517m2* site
* Redevelop or land bank
* 600m2* showroom / warehouse with 6,000m2* of hardstand
* Main Road exposure thousands* of cars passing per day
* Central location
* Easy access to Brisbane Road, Smith Street and the M1 Motorway
* Close to all facilities including Public Transport, Shopping Centres and the new Gold Coast University Hospital
* Capitalise on the position and exposure today!
Get The Ray White _Know How by contacting Steve Macgregor for more details - click on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information