KEVIN LIVINGSTON DRIVE, CORDALBA QLD 4660
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Aug 2016
HEAVY INDUSTRIAL LAND DEVELOPMENT - BRUCE HIGHWAY FRONTAGE
* TOTAL AREA ZONED HIGH IMPACT INDUSTRY 40.29 ha or 99.56 acres on 4 portions ranging from 3.513ha to 21.42 ha of mostly rich red soil with water allocations
* DEVELOPMENT- The advantage is the properties can be subdivided into smaller lots allowing investors / occupier to choose the size of the block they require.
* ACCESS - One (1) property has frontage to the Bruce Highway and all properties have bitumen road access.
* TELSTRA PHONE TOWER LEASE INCOME - One (1) lot has a 52sq.mt. expiring 2034 with annual payments of 2016 $9,877 to 2033 $22,639.
* The properties are presently in two (2) parcels / locations although they are adjoining:-
1. 345 Kevin Livingston Drive - 18.87 ha or 46.62 acres (3 portions) 3.513ha, 4.784ha & 9.573ha
* B Double industrial turn in and associated traffic areas
* 36m x 12m Zincalume Shed and supporting infrastructure (Fish Feeding Processing Facility)
* Shed floor area approx 360 sq.mt. polished & expoxy sealed concrete slab floor, steel portal frame (6m x 5m bays) with double galvanised channel uprights & single channel rafters to the gable roof. Centre of the gable height is about 5.1 metres
* Structure is externally clad with Zincalume metal sheeting with plastic natural lighting inserts to the roof.
* Power is being connected by Ergon via a 500kva Slab mounted transformer
* 22,500 litre rain water tank
* ANF Fish and Animal processing system, handling & storage equipment
* Storage shed 9x 9m Colorbond
* including 22,500 rain water tank, high temp commercial gas fired water heating & 3 phase power connection to 75 amp
* Located inside the shed is a custom food fuel processing system
* Water: Sunwater outlet
* Equipment: 60hp electric water pump
* CPA: 13.49ha of 14.23 ha available agricultural land (volcanic red soils)
2. 417 Kevin Livingston Drive - 21.42 ha or 52.92 acres
* CPA: 11.9 ha or 29.4 acres
* Soil: Heavy red soil
* Water: 40 megalitre allocation
* Irrigation Equipment: Underground mains & hydrants, diesel motor & pump
* Leased: 52 sq.mt. leased to Telstra Phone Tower (31/03/2034) with excellent returns
* Bruce Highway Frontage and zoned High Impact Industry
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
KEVIN LIVINGSTON DRIVE CORDALBA