Ground Floor, 259 King Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Aug 2016
Commercial, Retail or Hospitality
- The property is situated on King Street within the Civic precinct which is undergoing substantial growth and
- Comprising the whole ground floor of this mixed use building, the tenancy benefits from close proximity to a multi-storey car parking station as well as being just around the corner from the recently completed Law Courts and Inner City
University Campus (under construction).
- The ground floor offers a versatile tenancy which includes a full fit out as well as a fully fitted commercial kitchen. The
property also benefits from male, female and accessible amenities.
- Area – 713sqm (approx.)
- Rental – $110,000 per annum net plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the above rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own
business related operating expenses, including but not limited to, internal, cleaning, telephones, power, water usage,
air conditioning maintenance, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Ground Floor, 259 King Street...