Grd Floor, 515 Hunter Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $312.50 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Jun 2016
Ground Floor Retail Opportunity in West End
- The property is prominently located on Hunter Street, in the up and coming ‘West End’.
- Positioned within the exciting Newcastle growth corridor with convenient access to surrounding amenities including Marketown Shopping Centre, the newly opened State Law Courts, the Honeysuckle precinct and the University of Newcastle’s city campus which is currently under construction.
- The suite presents a unique ground floor retail opportunity including showroom, kitchenette and lunchroom, single amenity and outdoor courtyard including shower.
- Area — 80sqm (approx.)
- Rental — $25,000 per annum gross plus GST
Outgoings are included in the abovementioned rental. The lessee will be responsible for the lessee’s own business related operating expenses, including but not limited to, internal cleaning, telephones, power, water usage, air-conditioning maintenance, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Grd Floor, 515 Hunter Street NEWCASTLE