Grd Floor, 101 Hunter Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $547.95 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Sep 2016
Fully Fitted Food Premises in Heart of East End
- The property is located right at the intersection of Hunter Street and Newcomen Street, in the busy retail patch of the Hunter Street Mall in Newcastle’s CBD.
- The property is strategically positioned at the doorstep of the city’s East End revival including GPT’s $400 million development, the University of Newcastle’s NeW Space Campus, the new Newcastle Law Courts and the proposed inner city light rail system.
- The former Hunter Gourmet Pizza site includes a full fitout which comprises a commercial kitchen area with mechanical exhaust, service counter, seating area with bench seating, coolroom and freezer, dry storage area, staff toilet, change room and lockers, manager’s office and disability compliant customer amenities.
- Area – 146sqm
- Rental - $80,000 per annum net plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the abovementioned rental and are estimated to be $4,000 per annum + GST (approx.). The Lessee will be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning, telephones and air-conditioning maintenance, as well as maintenance of the grease trap, plant, equipment, kitchen exhaust etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Grd Floor, 101 Hunter Street NEWCASTLE