FRENCHS FOREST NSW 2086
$350 p/sqm + GST Net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 39 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Jun 2016
Fully Fitted Out Office/Medical Office
1,454sqm Office/Medical Office split into Ground Floor 456sqm, 1st Floor 499sqm, 2nd Floor 499sqm with and 39 secure underground parking spaces and can be lease as part or whole. The modern building is surrounded with height windows bathing it in natural sunlight and has a million dollar fitout throughout. The fitout is second to none with high class finishes and lots of glass complete with desks, chairs, kitchenettes, boardroom table with chairs spanning over three levels, plus a grand reception area.
The new Northern Beaches Hospital is mearly 700 metres away and is estimated to be complete in 2018. With all the development in Frenchs Forest this is a great time to secure one of the finest Office/Medical Office space in Frenchs Forest at the moment.
- Undercover securer parking for 39 cars
- Whole building for your own identity
- Opposite PRP Diagnostic Imaging
- Fit out can be removed in all or part
- High exposure to busy Frenchs Forest Rd
- Abundance of natural light with height windows
- Lift access to all levels from basement carpark
- Full security building with intercom & security passes
- Common Male, Female & Disabled Amenities on each floor
- Impressive CBD quality office fitout
- A/C with individual climate control on each floor
- Each level can be leased separately or take the whole building
- Ground Floor 456sqm
- 1st Floor 499sqm
- 2nd Floor 499sqm.
- Outgoings: $70 per sqm aprox.
- For Lease: $350 per sqm + GST Net.
This impressive office is located on Frenchs Forest Road, close proximity to the Wakehurst Parkway & Warringah Road allowing excellent access to the City, Chatswood and Northern Beaches.
Call today to book an inspection. Vincent West on 0403 444 00 or Patrick Cowie on 0419 011 211.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information