EAGLE FARM QLD 4009
CONTACT MICHAEL ABEAR
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Sep 2016
COVERED YARD IN AN UNBEATABLE LOCATION
The subject site sits in the heart of the Australia Trade Coast, within the Northshore Hamilton precinct and enjoys direct access to both Kingsford Smith Drive and popular Nudgee Road. Located on the border of Eagle Farm and Hamilton, the surrounding area encapsulates a wide variety of industries due to its fantastic proximity to the Brisbane Air and Sea Ports, major northern arterials and the Brisbane CBD.
- 1.584Ha corner site with full bitumen hardstand
- Hale netting covering majority of the property (can be removed if required)
- Suit variety of uses including vehicle and product storage or retail activities.
- Potential for smaller tenancies
- Positioned in a rapidly developing precinct
- Available for immediate occupation
For further information or to arrange a site inspection, please don't hesitate to contact Michael A'Bear.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information