COOPERS PLAINS QLD 4108
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Oct 2016
MECHANICALLY SOUND OFFICE / WAREHOUSE!
* Tilt slab warehouse close to Boundary Road
* Container height roller door access
* 291m2 clear span warehouse
* 68m2 load bearing warehouse not included in the size
* Three phase power
* Three exclusive car parks
* Mechanical business and equipment included
Located ten kilometres south of the Brisbane GPO on the corner of Lensworth Street and Beenleigh Road, the property is well situated in popular Coopers Plains. Beenleigh Road is easily accessed from both Boundary Road and Bradman Street. The property comprises an older style industrial building of tilt slab construction in a unit complex. There is a total floor area of 216m2 which consists of a proportion of 6m high warehouse accessed via one container height roller door. There is alos some air-conditioned office space and mezzanine level above the office. Male and female amenities are included as well as ample car parks. The mechanical business and equipment is included.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information