Constance Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
Contact Vaughn Smart
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 10 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Oct 2016
HERITAGE STYLE TENANCY AT UNBEATABLE RATES
* 400sqm of character space lending itself to a variety of uses
* Ample onsite dedicated parking
* Exposed masonry brickwork and character timber beams and columns
* General Liquor License in place
* Well serviced by public transport
* Competitively priced with incentives on offer
* Rare opportunity not to be missed!
Formerly the Defiance Flour Mill, which was constructed in 1904 and used as a flour mill until 1943 before it became the base for the 5th US Air Force Service Command. The heritage style building is prominently located on Constance Street in one of Fortitude Valley's prime entertainment precincts.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Vaughn Smart or Alex McSweeney of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Listing ID: 8943338
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Constance Street FORTITUDE VALLEY