Cnr Mount Lindesay Highway & Park Ridge Road, PARK RIDGE QLD 4125
Asking rental range from $616.00 to $1416.00 psmpa
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Park Ridge Town Centre
- Large population base with consistent high growth
- Both Coles and Woolworths large full line supermarkets
- Easy access from Mt Lindesay Hwy and Park Ridge Rd with 655 on site car parks
- Strong medical centre, dining and fresh food precincts
- Strong trading track record
Park Ridge Town Centre is a well-established retail centre. It is prominently position on the Mt Lindesay Highway and is a central hub for the local area due to its close proximity to schools, public transport and other community facilities.
The Centre is about to gain a new lease on life as a major development has commenced.
- Woolworths are refurbishing, to be completed March 2016 (approximate)
- Coles opening August 2016 (approximate)
- BWS and Liquorland
- Australia Post
- Plus additional specialty stores
We are sure that you will find Park Ridge Town Centre is the perfect fit for your business going forward.
For more information contact Andrew Birkett, Kym Thrift or Richard Lord
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Cnr Mount Lindesay Highway & Park...