Cnr Kremzow Road & Old North Road, BRENDALE QLD 4500
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Oct 2016
Join Bunnings Warehouse at Brendale Connect
On behalf of the vendor, JLL & Knight Frank is pleased to present Brendale Connect for your consideration.
Brendale Connect offers a prime opportunity to secure General Industry land just minutes from major arterials in a highly strategic northern growth corridor location.
Estate Features include:-
- Lot sizes from 3,058sqm* - 3.5ha*+ with excellent frontage to depth ratios
- Ability to amalgamate lots to suit individual requirements
- General Industry zoning (GI-1) allowing 24/7 operations
- Fully serviced / benched lots benefiting from paid head work charges up to 50%* of site cover.
- B-Double approved routes allowing excellent truck accessibility
- Benefit from high traffic volumes drawn to the estate by retail giant Bunnings Warehouse
- Excellent opportunity for tenants, owner-occupiers and developers seeking an establish and highly successful business location
- Vendor committed to offering highly competitive deal structures
Brendale Connect is located approximately 18 radial kilometres north of the Brisbane CBD at the corner of Kremzow Road and Old North Road. Direct access to both the Bruce Highway and Gateway Arterial puts Brisbane Airport, the CBD, Australia TradeCoast Precinct and the national highway network all within easy reach. Brendale benefits from a high concentration of modern residential amenities, with bus and rail networks servicing the area. With a number of major manufacturing, distribution, warehouse and retail users in the precinct, Brendale has emerged as a popular, well-located and vibrant business precinct.
For further information, please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agents, JLL and Knight Frank.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Cnr Kremzow Road & Old North Road...