CLAYFIELD QLD 4011
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Aug 2016
4 Residential Units in Prime Location
Rare residential unit block in one of Brisbane's most sought after Suburbs. Four strata titled units all with matching floor plans, which entails 2 generous sized bedrooms, a patio that connects to the dining area, kitchen and a bathroom with a laundry. Each unit has one exclusive use lockable carparks as well as ample street parking.
- Fantastic location with great proximity to the airport, shops, public transport and the Clem 7 Tunnel
- Great access to some of Brisbane's most esteemed schools such as Clayfield College and St Agatha's Primary School
- Current lease grossing $70,000 per annum
- Great Superfund investment
- Potential for future development subject to BCC approval
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information