CHILDERS QLD 4660
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Sep 2016
2302ML - Central Coast Leasehold 3 hours north of Brisbane
- 19 unit Leasehold Motel located on large 1 acre level grounds,
- Very large three bedroom family home with ensuite, kitchen, garage, pool, etc.,
- Separate motel kitchen for evening room service as required. Onsite guest kitchen,
- 13 units have recently been refurbished, all signage also replaced,
- 18 year lease with very low rental ratio (17.7 %),
- Well priced and also well located on Bruce Highway town fringe,
- You will have no problem ticking all the boxes on this one when you inspect.
Net profit $219,758 for 2015/16
Contact Debbie Nicholson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2302ML (quote when enquiring)
Childers is located 325 km north of Brisbane and is the centre of the Isis Region in Queensland. The town serves a regional population of approximately 8,500 people. The sugar cane industry features prominently in Childers and has sustained the town over the years. Fruit and vegetable cropping is common on the lands around town. As a key heritage town in Australia, tourism is a growing industry in Childers, with a number of the preserved historic buildings in town becoming tourist attractions.
Childers boasts 4 boutique wineries as well as the 'Off The Wagon' wine trail experience. It is home to Snakes Down Under Reptile Park and Flying High bird sanctuary. There are a number of different food offerings and is home to Queensland's famous homemade Mammino's Ice Creams. The recently reopened heritage listed Paragon Theatre houses an espresso bar, hosts movies, theatrical performances and events. A 30 minute drive away is the beautiful national park area of Woodgate Beach.
Property Code: 2100
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information