BROKEN HILL NSW 2880
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Sep 2016
220ML - Award Winning Motel, Unique Opportunity
- Motel in a profile trading position,
- New long lease available,
- Walk to food, adjoining Hotel and a number of other benefits,
- Corner profile property,
- 32 award winning rooms +++,
- A number of the rooms cater for shift workers with light blocking treatments to the windows,
- Drive through Porte Cochere and reception,
- Number of options available for lease, owners willing to discuss,
- In-ground pool and entertaining area, ample parking, renovated reception, commercial and guest laundry,
- Motivated owners who are seeking an exceptional tenant and that have priced to opportunity to attract the right person,
- A property you would be proud to own!
Net Profit $187,637 for 2015/16
Contact Michael Philpott and Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 220ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Broken Hill is located on one of two main access roads providing access between Sydney/Brisbane and Adelaide. It is situated 1,067 kms west of Sydney and 508 km north east of Adelaide. The town supports a large silver, lead and zinc mining operation together with a recently developed mineral sands mine.
Broken Hill is a city that has reinvented itself. It's a city basking in a colourful history - from its early origins as a place on the edge of the central desert, where vast riches in minerals were drawn from its very foundations to a vibrant and commercial, arts, and tourism centre.
Broken Hill boasts community infrastructure that is the envy of many larger communities and it is now a hub for a very rich tourism Industry. Along with its own attractions including a large art industry, it is the hub for the diverse outback tourism experiences of the region with excellent transport options of rail, road and air. Broken Hill Airport is located 6 km from Broken Hill's town centre. Regional Express operates daily direct flights to and from Sydney, Dubbo, Adelaide, Melbourne and Mildura.
Property Code: 2079
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information