BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Jul 2016
Quality Refurbished Suites in Professional Building
The building is positioned in a prestigious CBD location, situated adjacent to King George Square and only metres from Adelaide Street's frequented bus stops, Central Station, Queen Street Mall and KG Bus Station. This modern 16 storey building comprises of a Ground Floor, 3 x Basement Levels of car parking and 15 upper levels of quality office accommodation. The building has recently undergone a refurbishment to the amenities, foyer and office tenancies updating its appearance and overall functionality. Features of the building include:
- Fully fitted-out space with brand-new finishes & amenities
- Quality finishes with refurbished toilets, showers, new ceiling tiles and carpet
- Proximity to all staff amenities and public/private transport options
- Very Attractive Incentive packages on offer
- Full-floor & part-floor opportunities available
This building represents a unique opportunity for a centrally located, boutique office space.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information