BRENDALE QLD 4500
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Aug 2016
FUNCTIONAL 650SQM OFFICE/WAREHOUSE FACILITY WITH DIRECT ACCESS
* Large industrial facility of concrete-tilt construction providing 650sqm
* Fully air-conditioned dual office components providing 100sqm total
* Balance consisting of clear-span, high bay warehouse with good internal height
* Dual container height roller access with half height roller providing excellent cross ventilation
* Prominent corner position with ample parking bays available onsite and kerbside
* Male/Female amenities, three phase power connected to site & security alarm in place
* Rare opportunity that ticks all the boxes - Secure your position today!
The subject site is in an established Industrial precinct in close proximity to a number of new Industrial developments in the ever expanding Moreton Shire Council, Australia's second fastest growing region. Brendale is located 30 minutes north of the Brisbane Airport and CBD with ease of access to both the Gateway Motorway and Bruce Highway particularly with the addition of the new Linkfield Road.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Nick Price of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Listing ID: 9595036
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information