Adelaide Produce Markets, Burma Road, POORAKA SA 5095
Price on Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 1,000 - 10,000m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 May 2016
State's Fresh Produce Food Precinct Set to Expand
Adelaide's home of fruit and veg is seeking tenants for purpose built accommodation in the most significant expansion since 1988.
Join the Adelaide Produce Market in a functional, vibrant and highly successful fresh food market.
Available building areas from 1,000sqm - 10,000sqm
Rental incentives and competitive deals on offer.
The Adelaide Produce Market and the associated Food Precinct occupies land bounded by Main North Road, Port Wakefield Road and Montague Road, 12km north of the Adelaide CBD. The large range of related and interdependent uses occupies land in a strategic location.
• Adjacent to the main road network linking SA to interstate markets
• 14km from Adelaide Airport
• 10km from Port Adelaide
• 12km from Outer Harbor
• 5km from the main rail freight yards at Regency Park
• Destinations with the following travel times:
- 3 hours from the Riverland growing region
- 45 minutes from the Adelaide Hills growing region
- 30 minutes from the Virginia growing region
- 30 minutes from the Adelaide International Airport
- 25 minutes from the southern & eastern B-Double road network
- 20 minutes from the Adelaide CBD
- 15 minutes from Port Adelaide
- 5 minutes from Adelaide's intermodel rail terminal
- 2 minutes from the northern B-Double road network
* All drawings/images are indicative only
For more information please contact the Agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Adelaide Produce Markets, Burma...