9 Hunter Place, HEATHCOTE VIC 3523
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Sep 2016
Heathcote Country Lodge - Guest House Accommodation in Victoria's Heartland
Bendigo Property Plus is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase Heathcote Country Lodge, an established freehold going concern including: guest house accommodation, conference centre and Laundrette with strong trading history and significant potential to value add.
Heathcote Country Lodge is positioned in Victoria's Heartland, nestled beneath the stunning McIvor Ranges in one of Australia's most celebrated wine regions.
The solid brick double story building provides accommodation for individuals and groups as well as function, conference and workshop spaces. Also included is the only public self-service Laundrette with 5 washing machines, 3 dryers, separate entrance and parking.
The property benefits from the following:
- Building area 561sqm
- Land Area 2300sqm block with two street frontages on two separate titles
- Two street frontages
- 3 apartments, comprising 7 bedrooms - 15 beds - 6 bathrooms (occupancy permit allows 45 beds)
- Each apartment enjoys a spacious sitting area
- Three Kitchens including one Council Registered kitchen
- Three large rooms for functions, conferences and workshops
- Billiards room with a large solid fuel heater
- Well-equipped managers quarters, including kitchen, meals area and generously sized bedroom with direct access to the pool area
- Liquor Licence
- 4m x 15m in-ground pool with paved and covered BBQ area
- 10.9m x 4.6m shed with power and concrete floor
- 2.4m x 8.8m carport
- Combined water tank storage of approx. 20,000lt
- Parking for up to 20 vehicles
- Bendigo is only 45 minute away and Melbourne is 90 minutes away
- The O'keefe Rail Trail is just a short walk or ride away
- Scenic walking tracks along the McIvor Ranges, Viewing Rock Lookout and several esteemed wineries are all close by
The freehold going concern (land and business) is offered for sale. A section 52 and information memorandum are available - confidentiality agreement required.
To gain further information or to arrange an inspection of this property, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
0408 509 733
0448 010 057
Bronwyn Hosking : 0408 509 733
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
9 Hunter Place HEATHCOTE