9 Darby Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Aug 2016
Join The Civic Revitalisation
- Refurbished boutique building in prime location near the new Newcastle Law Courts and Newcastle University
- Fantastic Civic Precinct retail and commercial opportunities
- Ground Floor - retail suites ranging from 50sqm to the whole ground floor of 451sqm.
- Strong passing traffic and sightlines
- New open plan services
- Two (2) street frontages
- A-Grade First Floor commercial office of 433sqm.
- Naming rights available with Darby & King Street exposure!
- Two (2) large exclusive external breakout or entertaining terraces
- Open plan office space with architectural features celebrating the buildings heritage
- Separate commercial office entry
- Direct lift & stair access
- Dedicated internal amenities
- Planned for completion in Q2 2016, act NOW to fully integrate your business fitout into the base building construction works and save.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
9 Darby Street NEWCASTLE