89 Wallace Street, COLAC VIC 3250
$570,000 + GST (if applicable)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Sep 2016
Outstanding Colac Industrial Investment
- Magnificent high profile corner location (frontage to Wallace Street and Hurst Court)
- Generous prime land area (2,487m2)
- Superb main building (533m2 - clear span - 34m x 15.7m - height 6.4m) with excellent adjoining shed (218m2 - 17.5m x 12.5m x 5m height)
- Modern office, staff room and storage facilities
- Spacious external hard fill storage and parking areas, catering for heavy duty vehicles.
- Most attractive lease arrangement, representing a return of over 7.5% - $43,000 per annum (plus GST and outgoings), 5 year term (plus 2 x 3 year options) with annual C.P.I. increases.
- A terrific super fund/investment proposition.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
89 Wallace Street COLAC