86 Thuringowa Drive, THURINGOWA CENTRAL QLD 4817
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Aug 2016
Local Government Office Facility - Partially leased to City Council Library
86 Thuringowa Drive currently occupied by the Townsville City Council and Library represents an opportunity to secure a Government Grade facility in Townsville’s largest residential catchments directly adjacent to North Queensland’s largest Secondary education facility Kirwan State High School.
Key Attributes are;
• Dominant location on a major arterial
• An irregular shaped allotment with a 170 m frontage to Thuringowa Drive
• Potential to accommodate various tenants over the 6,612m2 NLA with 6 individual floor plates
• 166 at grade sealed car parks equating to a ratio of 1 bay: 40m2 NLA
• Underpinned with the Council Library
• Expansion potential with a total land area of 2.45ha
Offered for sale by expressions of interest closing 4pm 10th March 2016.
To arrange an inspection prior to the closing of this campaign contact the marketing agents.
Additional information relating to the offering can be made available upon request by contacting:
0419 715 579
0438 765 087
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
86 Thuringowa Drive THURINGOWA CENTRAL