85 Brandl Street, EIGHT MILE PLAINS QLD 4113
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 200 - 1,627m²
- 35 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Freestanding building with 35 car parks
85 Brandl Street has the following space available in the building:
• Office options from 200m² or take the whole building of 1,627m²
• Refurbished back to base building condition - new carpet, paint and ceiling
• 35 onsite car parks available with the tenancy at market rates
Other availabilities in the Eight Mile Plains Office Park include:
• 7 Brandl Street: Choose from 200m² to 656m² of refurbished space
• 7 Clunies Ross Court: 522m² of high quality open plan office space
• 7 Clunies Ross Court: 1,063m² of high quality fitted out office space
• 7 Clunies Ross Court: Can combine the two tenancies to create 1,585m² of high quality office space
• 8 Clunies Ross Court: Two tenancies available of 540m² and 542m² of high quality fitted out office space
• 8 Clunies Ross Court: Can combine the two tenancies to create 1,082m² of high quality fitted out office space
• 18 Brandl Street - Choose from 406m², 520m² or 556m² of office space. There is 1,026m² of warehouse space available within this property.
The Eight Mile Plains office market was established in 1987 as a Queensland Government initiative and is the first true business park in the region. The market now comprises some 100,000m² of office accommodation that has been specifically tailored for businesses with a background in innovation. The precinct has now expanded to include precincts such as the Garden City Office Park and Freeway Office Park all within the immediate vicinity.
The precinct benefits from significantly increased car parking ratios which appeals to Brisbane's driving to work culture. Easy access to the major arterial road, the Pacific Motorway and Gateway Motorway, is the key attraction to the area as well as it being a logical choice for businesses who have staff within the Brisbane to Gold Coast corridor.
Eight Mile Plains is approximately 15km south east of the Brisbane CBD and is a short 15 minute drive along the Pacific Motorway. The area also benefits from being less than 5 minutes' drive to Westfield Garden City, a super-regional shopping centre that has recently undergone a $200 million expansion.
Contact the Exclusive Agents, CBRE or Coldwell Banker for an inspection today
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
85 Brandl Street EIGHT MILE PLAINS