8 Borthistle Road, GUNNEDAH NSW 2380
FOR SALE NOW $570,000 TO $610,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Other
- Floor area:
- 260 - 300m²
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Jul 2016
Solid residence with Substantial Industrial Shed
- Whether you have the family with big plan hobbies or are a truckie/tradesman wanting a depot & home in 1, this may be your affordable dream come true.
- 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom + 12 m x 20 m shed + 8 m x 20 m Skillion wash bay
- This house is fitted with split system air-con in all bedrooms, ducted evaporative cooling throughout & wood-fire warmth + gas point in the living area for a cosy all year round living. The walk is short after knock off time down to your outdoor breakfast bar & entertaining area fitted with cold & hot water connection. Shed inc. 3-phase power (50 amps p/p) ,overhead crane (3 tonne capacity), aprox. 60 m2 mezzanine level, Eclipse water recycling/filtration system,copper air lines for compressor, sensor lights, work benches + office with staff kitchen + toilet/shower amenities.
- 2,074m2 block + full perimeter security fence. Front house yard fully fenced for the whole family/staff to enjoy. Zoned- IN1(Gen industrial) Est.Rent $750 p/w
- This property allows you to be able to carry out all commercial activities while still being conveniently close enough to shops, schools & downtown amenities.
SMS 8 BORTHISTLE TO 0416 907 810 FOR MORE INFO
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
8 Borthistle Road GUNNEDAH