797 Hunter Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $223.60 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Sep 2016
Rare Inner City Office with Parking
- The property presents a two-storey brick building located on Hunter Street in the up and coming West End.
- The suite features dual street access off Hunter Street and Denison Street, as well as disabled access through the private car park.
- Internally, the property comprises predominantly open plan office accommodation, one office and a large bank vault which would be ideal for storage.
- The tenancy features a private car park which is accessed off Denison Street, accommodating up to eight stacked car parks.
- Area – 161sqm
- Rental - $36,000 per annum net plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the abovementioned rental and estimated to be in the order of $7,000 per annum plus GST. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning, telephones, air conditioning maintenance, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
797 Hunter Street NEWCASTLE