732 Punrak Road, KEYSBROOK WA 6126
For Sale priced from $1,350,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming, Development / Land, Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Keysbrook's Productive Best - 732 Punrak Road, Keysbrook
Be impressed by this 124* acre estate. The well fenced property has improved pastures including Balansa and Strawberry clover, ryegrass, couch and kikuyu.
The entire acreage is fully usable with horse safe fencing, stock yards and includes a stable complex with feed and tack rooms.
The property has a comfortable 2 bedroom cottage with undercover parking and outdoor entertaining area.
The Kwinana Freeway is 12* minutes to the west and Serpentine village/school is 12* drive to the east. Located in the Peel Food Zone on a two street frontage the whole property is easily accessible and well designed for a one person operator.
Some of the many features include:
- Mix of soil types clay, loam and sand
- Excellent beef and hay production
- Divided into ten watered paddocks
- Laneways from Paddocks to stockyards
- Quality steel stockyards (cattle)
- Established tree shelter belts
- Bore (stainless steel casing) with 10hp pump
- Eight reticulated post and rail paddocks with sighter wire well suited for horse agistment.
- Electric outrigger fencing with sighter wire or ringlock and barb on larger paddocks
- Additional hay and general purpose farm sheds
- Two new rain water tanks.
This is an exceptional property that presents well and has had regular fertilizer applications.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
732 Punrak Road KEYSBROOK