728 - 736 Geelong Road, CANADIAN VIC 3350
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Oct 2016
Versatile Main Road Development Opportunity
This property offers an exciting opportunity to secure a prime development site just minutes from the Ballarat CBD perfectly positioned on a highly exposed major arterial road only a few minutes walk from the iconic Australian tourist destination, Sovereign Hill. With council approval this diverse site would suit ongoing commercial uses.
The site presents the following key strengths:
- 3,591m2 (approx) of prime land over two allotments on two titles
- 73.9m (approx) of main road frontage facing major arterial road
- Diverse site mainly suitable for commercially orientated uses (STCA)
- 500m (approx) walk to the iconic Australian tourism destination - Sovereign Hill
- 2.5 kms from Ballarat CBD
- Situated on the commute to Federation University Australia
- Rarely do development sites of this size so close to the CBD come to the market, accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this outstanding opportunity.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
728 - 736 Geelong Road CANADIAN